We Promise to Follow Up
So, you finally got your carpets cleaned…great…now what?
CRS' team knows what to do…, unfortunately many of CRS competitors do nothing at all. They simply walk away, may call you in a years time when they need to fill empty spots in their schedule or worse you may never hear from them again.
We are continuously asking for feedback from our customers
- How do they feel the project workflow went?
- What went well and why?
- Did something not go as planned?
- Was the level of quality what they expected?
- Was our technician's knowledge as expected?
- Is there anything that should change for the next cleaning?
- Did we successfully address unanticipated issues?
- Are there updates, changes or maintenance revisions for the future?
When others turn away from these questions, CRS suggests taking a close look at your carpets and who has done the work. Your carpets may look clean now, but the final question remains, are the carpets really clean and how long witll they remain this way?
CRS Carpet Cleaning strives for continued perfection and client satisfaction. This means proper regular maintenance is a key factor in retaining carpet quality. We don't leave our customers wiht the impression that their carpets will remain clean for a whole year. They know and we know this is never the case.
Carpets are a magnet for attracting and retaining contaminents such as pollen, mould, dust and daily grime. Mix this with the constant grinding from foot traffic, unforeseen spills and weather changes; and those clean carpets will lose their clean look, durability and health.
That is why we appoint a CRS team member to do regular scheduled follow-ups and/or walkthroughs of your facility. We do this after the completion of each job and prior to any maintenance follow up. You can rest assured that the work will be done to your satisfaction.
CRS keeps track of your carpet's maintenance frequency with courtesy reminder calls so you do not have to worry about it.
Your CRS representative can suggest, explain and present a cost effective maintenance program designed for your business needs.
- Pre-inspection / review of project
- Job / service implementation
- Quality control / next-day follow up
- Maintenance follow up (if applicable)
- Quarterly review of carpets cleaning requirements