Carpet Stain Removal in Vancouver & BC
Removing Stains is Our Job
CRS provides professional commercial carpet stain removal in Vancouver, the Lower Mainland and throughout BC. We use effective, safe / green stain removers, and more importantly we employ the right professional techniques (depending on the type of stain and the length of time it has been on your carpet) to ensure success. Our team has the ability to remove unwanted stains anytime — whether it is a spot removal during a routine carpet cleaning, a part of your carpet maintenance schedule or request for imediate stain removal, CRS can help.
Common Stubborn Carpet Stains
- Fruit Juice
- Ink and marker
- Makeup and lipstick
Our Carpet Stain Removal Products
CRS uses specially formulated carpet stain removal products that are safe, green and effective. One such product is Pre-Spot™ stain and spot remover. This product, used in conjunction with proper spot cleaning techniques, eliminates or dramatically improves most types of common stains. Pre-Spot has earned the coveted EcoLogo seal of approval, meaning the product contains no harmful toxins and is safe for people, pets and the environment.
Carpet Stain Removal Tips
If your carpet has been stained, it's important to act fast. The longer a stain remains in the carpet, the more difficult it will be to remove. Call CRS for a carpet stain removal appointment as soon as the spill happens. CRS specialists use spot cleaners and stain removers that have been formulated to break down stubborn carpet stains.
Quick Tip to Reduce Permanent Carpet Damage
- Act fast.
- Use absorbent, dry white cloths to blot the stain. Don't rub.
- Repeat with a new blotter until the stain is no longer transferred to the cloth.
- If the stain is still noticeable, add a 1/4 teaspoon of dishwashing liquid to a cup of water and apply the solution to the area of the stain using a clean cloth dampened with the solution.
- Work the solution from the outer edges of the stain to the inside. Blot don't rub!
- Wait a few minutes. Blot dry and repeat if necessary.
- If the stain is still noticeable, call CRS.