CRS' Other Cleaning and Maintenance Equipment
CRS has all the additional equipment to get any job done
We offer a variety of commercial carpet cleaning options that help keep your carpets and upholstery looking great. Our team continuously searches for the newest and best equipment on the market. We developed our own Eco-Approved cleaning solutions when we could find none in the marketplace that met our quality and standard requirements.
By combining our company certifications and accomplishments with our proprietary line of Ecologo & CRI certified carpet cleaning products, CRS is recognized as an Approved Service Provider by the prestigious Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- Carpet cleaning machines are powered by electricity for zero emissions and no noise inside your building
- Waste water is collected inside the building and drained into the city sanitation sewer system
- A single .5" hose runs from our van into the building, maintaining the security of your business while we clean your carpets
- On board extractors heat and self-meter the water temperature for consistent carpet steam cleaning
- Carpets dry in 4 to 10 hours.
Electric Truck Mount
Our electric, truck-mounted carpet cleaning extractors are powered by electricity, not gas or diesel, to provide heavy-duty, yet green, carpet cleaning for Vancouver and BC business spaces.
Our encapsulate applicator is designed for use in confined, low-to-medium traffic areas such as offices and hallways to effectively clean even the toughest areas to access with our green carpet cleaning products.
Ride-On Encapsulate Applicator
Our Ride-On Encapsulate Applicator provides economical, green carpet cleaning to maintain your carpet's clean appearance between extraction services.
100% client satisfaction
Seriously, if you're not happy with what we have done, we will address your concerns (typically within 24 hours), attempt to make it right and/or explain in detail are findings in a professional report (as required).