Every Season Has Different Carpet Cleaning Issues
There is never a bad time to clean your carpets.
First and foremost it must be noted that CRS does not and will not inflate our prices during high demand or seasonal conditions. By reviewing the needs of our clients prior to the cleaning service our management team is able to schedule CRS' technicians time properly.
Public perception often says that a carpet is only dirty when you see the dirt. This is far from the facts. By the time soil can be seen, carpet fibres are already being damaged.
We hear this a lot...
We can't stress this enough…leaving high soil levels in the carpet for any length of time will cause pre-mature wear to the carpet (traffic lanes, fibre threadbare, rapid re-soiling as daily particulates in the air and rubbing off of shoe bottoms, will stick to the already present soil in the carpet fibers compounding the already existing problem.
All carpet should be vacuumed regularly. 70% of soil is removed with vacuuming, the remaining 30% is removed with a hot water extraction
As professionals, CRS knows that there is never a bad time to clean your carpets – whether its dust and pollen in the Spring / Summer or salt and debris in the Fall / Winter they all get tracked on to the carpet – dry vacuuming and extraction are the only way to remove the elements that damage both your carpet and the air quality of your building.