Steam Cleaning via Hot Water Extraction
What is Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning?
Although steam does rise from the super-heated, high pressure water applied to carpets, steam is a by-product. In other words, it's not the steam that does the carpet cleaning but the extremely hot water and cleaning products it contains.
Steam Cleaning via Hot Water Extraction
If you need hot water extraction carpet cleaning in Vancouver or anywhere in BC, call CRS. We are a certified, professional commercial and industrial carpet cleaning company. Since 1994, we've provided expert, quick drying, commercial carpet cleaning and maintenance. We only use industry-approved equipment and techniques that get carpets clean which keeps our customers coming back.
Advantages of Carpet Hot water extraction
The advantage of carpet hot water extraction are:
- Super-heated water is an effective cleaning method even without detergents
- Relatively little detergent is used to clean stubborn stains and break down oils
- Powerful vacuums suck out all of the solution, leaving no detergent residue (other cleaning equipment can leave detergent behind on the carpet fibres, drying as a film that attracts more dirt)
- Carpets dry quickly (in 4-10 hours)
- Super-heated water deep cleans and disinfects
- Stain removal time cut by up to 50%
How Carpet Hot Water Extraction Works
CRS uses state-of-the-art carpet hot water extraction systems. Our commercial-grade equipment cleans carpeting down to the deepest fibres, delivering pressurized hot water that breaks up dirt, grease, stains, oil and grime. The extractors remove all residue, water and cleaning solutions.
- Water is super-heated to a maximum "carpet safe" temperature in a self-contained, truck mounted or portable carpet cleaning system
- Hot water and carpet cleaning solution is applied to carpet fibres under pressure using a special applicator wand. Water pressure is controlled to prevent deep fibre damage
- The solution and water is left for several minutes to dissolve dirt, oil and stains
- CRS machines suck up (extract) all solutions, detergent, water and dirt
- Vacuums deliver a suction power of over 400 CFM (cubic feet of air flow per minute), removing all of the water, cleaning solution and dirt. The high suction means your carpet will dry quickly with no solution residue
It's this final high suction stage of cleaning that allow our machines to ensure your commercial carpets dry quickly, leaving no residue that would otherwise cause soapy odours.
Secure After-Hours Carpet Hot water extraction - Dry Carpets by the Time You Arrive!
Have your carpets dry and clean and ready before your staff and clients arrive in the morning. Our "bonded and certified" technicians can provide secure carpet cleaning and maintenance services in the early hours or on the weekends long before your workday starts. We take the security of your office and building seriously, and can use our portable equipment or small diameter hoses, so exterior doors can remain closed and locked.
Professional Grade Carpet Steam Cleaners vs. Rental Carpet Steam Cleaners
Are you considering a rental carpet steam cleaner for your Vancouver office or business carpets? Before doing so, you may want to consider some facts about rental carpet hot water extraction systems.
Rental carpet steam cleaners are inferior because they:
- Use hot "tap" water. Tap water is not hot enough to deep clean, nor does it disinfect
- Deliver water under low pressure — doesn't deep clean
- Leave moisture, solution and dirt in carpeting due to weak vacuum motors
- Incur longer drying times that mean distruption to business
- Are used by hundreds of people each year with no or little maintenance
- Hold a relatively small amount of water and must be refilled many times for larger jobs
Get a Free Carpet Cleaning Estimate
If you are looking for a carpet cleaning company in Vancouver or anywhere in BC that uses environmentally friendly products and practices, provides great customer service and makes carpets look great and last longer, contact CRS for a free quote.